Although there is no International Development Studies program at USC, there are many relevant courses from various disciplines that you can take as electives.
- BAEP 460: Seminar in Entrepreneurship – Section 14388 with Jessica Jackley – Kiva.Org founder. Class dates are Jan 13 – Feb 24, Spring 2010.
- BAEP 491: Entrepreneurial Solutions to Global Challenges with Professor Adlai Wertman
- BAEP 499: Social Entrepreneurship
- ECON 692: Seminar in Economic Development
- IR 325: Rich and Poor States in the World Economy
- IR 344: Developing Countries in World Politics
- IR 364: The Political Economy of Latin American Development
- IR 454: The International Political Economy of Development
Policy, Planning, and Development
- PPD 250m: Third World Cities
- PPD 382: International Development
- POSC 451: The Politics of Resources and Development
- POSC 456: Women in International Development
This is by no means a comprehensive list. Please see the Schedule of Classes for further information.
For Innovation Coursework, visit the USC Stevens Institute for Innovation.